Thank you for using our secure online payment process. Please provide your name for our records:
Button Not Responding?
Some Pop-Up Blockers in older web browsers, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Edge on Windows PCs can stop these secure pages from loading.
If this happens, here are three options:
- Switch to a modern, secure browser such as Chrome, Safari or Firefox to access this form.
- Temporarily disable pop-up blocking in IE or Edge settings just for this process and then re-enable it afterward (directions for IE/Edge are below).
- In some PC browsers, pressing and holding the CTRL key while clicking on the “Next Step” or “Make Payment” button may override pop-up blocking.
To Turn Off Pop-up Blocker in:
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
– Select the “Tools” button, and then select Internet options.
– On the Privacy tab, under Pop-up Blocker, un-tick the checkbox to disable the “Turn on Pop-up Blocker” checkbox, and then select OK.
– Refresh the page to complete form without IE pop-up blocker.
– Select the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner.
– Then select “Settings”.
– Select “View Advanced Settings”
– Slide the Pop Ups toggle to the off position.
– Refresh the page to complete form without Edge pop-up blocker.
Please remember to re-enable your pop-up blocker after completing your payment. You may also wish to add kirknerfamilylaw.com to Microsoft IE / Edge’s “allowed sites” for the next time. This will ensure that the Microsoft pop-up blocker is disabled while using this site in the future.